Notes of the high-pressure cleaning condenser2012-3-31
The application of high pressure cleaners promote the condenser cleaning. Use the pressure washer cleaning condenser not only imporve the cleaning efficiency and effect, but also no damage and corrosion to heat exchanger equipment. Here we introduce the notes of use the pressure washer to clean the shell and tube condenser.
1. The working medium of pressure washer is water, especially to do the water filtration to prevent clogging. Do not use dirty water.
2. When use the pressure washer to clean the shell and tube condenser, do worker protection measures. Strengthen the safety education of personnel to achieve safe construction.
3. Pipe cleaning nozzles should use of eight holes, this nozzle jet flow direction is uniform distribution and can thorough cleansing of the condenser coils wall.
4. In the cleaning process, should be equipped with foot control valve to ensure decompression drainage any time.
5. In the cleaning of the operating surface, use partitions blocking the outflow of cooling water spray from the cooling tower pipe, make condenser coils port fully exposed.
6. After the power is turned on, the pressure washer operator rotates clockwise the pressure regulating valve and make the cleaning pressure gradually increased. The workers should be observed the cleaning capacity of high pressure water at any time. Once it reach the appropriate pressure, stop the rotation pressure regulator. According to the status of the condenser coils scale, move the nozzle and cleaning the condenser coils, until all the scale off.
7. After cleaning the condenser coils, use pH paper to detect whether the ammonia leaks.
8. Cleaning pressure is controlled at about 450 bar, it is more reliable and safety.